Courses by Visiting Professors (Master in Photonics)
Courses of the Master in Photonics open to students and researchers out from the Master.
- March 25 -21, 2012: 1st Europhotonics Spring School
- June 22 -23, 2011: "Nonlinear and Stochastic Dynamics of Optical Systems" by Rajarshi Roy (University of Maryland College Park)
- April 26-29, 2011: "Quantum Dot Based Single Photon Sources for Quantum Cryptography Application" by Prof. Axel Hoffmann (Technical University of Berlin)
- April 26-28, 2011: "Optical Technology for Astronomy ans Space Optics" by Prof. Rainer Börret (Aalen University of Applied Science)
- March 22-24, 2011: "Localization of Light in Nonlinear Optical Media" by Prof. Wieslaw Krolikowski (Australian National University)